When does an investor start earning dividend interest?
- An investor earns dividend interest once the invested fund is cleared and released to AAMIC to invest. This date is also the issue date stated in the Class A (non-voting) Preferred Share Certificate.
What is the documentation proof on investment?
- A Class A Preferred Shares Certificate will be issued, specifying the number of shares purchased and dated with the same date the investment starts earning interest.
- On each new investment, the investor will also receive a copy of the signed Subscription Agreement Package together with the abovementioned Class A Preferred Shares Certificate.
What category of Accredited (Individual) Investor is accepted by AAMIC?
- An individual who, either alone or with a spouse, beneficially owns financial assets having an aggregate realizable value that before taxes, but net of any related liabilities, exceeds $1,000,000.
- An individual whose net income before taxes exceeded $200,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years or whose net income before taxes combined with that of a spouse exceeded $300,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years and who, in either case, reasonably expects to exceed that net income level in the current calendar year.
What is the “Family, Friend & Business Associate” Category?
- An investor who can demonstrate and recognized by AAMIC as a close personal friend, close business associate of a founder, director, executive officer or control person of AAMIC, or of an affiliate of the AAMIC.
- What are the existing AAMIC investor profiles?
- What is AAMIC investment process?
- When does an investor start earning dividend interest?
- What is the documentation proof on investment?
- What category of Accredited (Individual) Investor is accepted by AAMIC?
- What is the “Family, Friend & Business Associate” Category”?
- Redeeming an AAMIC Investment?
- How is AAMIC different from mutual funds and REITS?
- How many account can an investor have with AAMIC
- What is the tax implication?
- Is AAMIC subject to annual audits?
- What investment reporting is available?